Tuesday, November 22, 2011

In My mailbox


Books sitting on my desk, or in my Nook, begging me to read them. 

In my mailbox is a meme hosted by The Story Siren used to feature books we have received in the mail, from the library, from friends, or other sources.

( yes.. I know I have an addiction. I should finish all my current books before picking up new ones. But I can't help it. I see a new and interesting book.. and they call to me. I must grab them before I forget! )

~Also some of the books I posted on waiting to be read last week are now being set aside to be saved for the 2012 debut author challenge :) 

Still working on from last library venture:


 

From the library this week: 





Books recieved Via Netgally awesomeness
(A small fraction of the list) 





I am determined to catch up this week :) Are there any books in my list above you are most curious about? Tell me in the comments so I can put them higher up in the TBR pile!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !