Monday, May 21, 2012

And the Winner Is ....

A Winner has been chosen for my first Hand printed Bookish T Shirt!!
Congratulations to Lioness ! 



If you are still interested in getting this Tshirt it is up on my Etsy shop !
http://www.etsy.com/shop/JoyfulExpressionsArt

Tweet me @YA_BookWorm07 and I will get you free shipping! :) 


Some of these ideas will definitely be used! 
Don't forget I CAN do custom orders :) If you would like a T-shirt made just sent me a message on Twitter or at joyful-expressions(at)live(dot)com

Keep in mind I would prefer to do orders that will get at least 5 purchases. So talk to your friends! 

Ideas given for future T-Shirts are: 

"The book is always better" 

 "Friends don't let friends not read."

 "Life is too short, must.read.faster!" 

 If you don't have time to read, you don't have the time (or the tools) to write. 

 "Life happened because I turned the pages."

"A good book has no ending"

 "'Classic.' A book which people praise and don't read."

 “A leader isn't someone who forces others to make him stronger; a leader is someone willing to give him strength to others so that they may have the strength to stand on their own.” ~ Beth Revis, Across the Universe.

 "the person, be it gentleman or lady, who has not pleasure in a good novel, is intolerably stupid."

 There is no such thing as too many books.

 one in the style of the "Speed Racer" logo, but have it say "Speed Reader" instead.




4 comments:

  1. ahhahaha I love it! "Book lovers never go to bed alone" :-) When I have more money (soon!) I'll be sure to snag something off your Etsy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^ Agree with Jazu's choice, that quote is fab! :-)

    Vix @ ttoria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shirt! Must re-visit your etsy shop :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi i have just nominated you for the liebster blog award.
    check it out at

    cantbeatbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !