Friday, May 3, 2013

Cover Lover (1) : Some Quiet Place

 A meme where.. well... the name kinda says it all doesn't it?
Cover Lover and proud!

I can’t weep. I can’t fear. I’ve grown talented at pretending.

Elizabeth Caldwell doesn’t feel emotions . . . she sees them. Longing, Shame, and Courage materialize around her classmates. Fury and Resentment appear in her dysfunctional home. They’ve all given up on Elizabeth because she doesn’t succumb to their touch. All, that is, save one—Fear. He’s intrigued by her, as desperate to understand the accident that changed Elizabeth’s life as she is herself.

Elizabeth and Fear both sense that the key to her past is hidden in the dream paintings she hides in the family barn. But a shadowy menace has begun to stalk her, and try as she might, Elizabeth can barely avoid the brutality of her life long enough to uncover the truth about herself. When it matters most, will she be able to rely on Fear to save her?
Paperback, 350 pages
Expected publication: July 8th 2013 by Flux 



I mean come on. That is freaking gorgeous! I love how some cover artists make it just that. ART. Hauntingly beautiful!

Share your thoughts in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. This cover is so stunning! Every time I see it I do a double take. Gorgeous! Great pick :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this one too! It's definitely one of those covers you can just start at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love the cover on this its breathtaking

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, the cover is gorgeous and while it still is a girl in a dress, it is still unique!

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !