Sunday, August 18, 2013

Sunday Post (3)



The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead. 


Last Week on the Blog: 

Monday: Review of Awaken by Meg Cabot
Tuesday: Review of Entangled by Nikki Jefford
Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday
Thursday: Review of Shadows of Glass by Kassy Tayler
Friday: Stepping Out Of Your Element: Black Wings by Christina Henry 
Saturday: The Gals night off - Unless we think of something awesome we have to share :)

Michelle's books:
From Publishers via Netgalley





Brittany's Books:
From St. Martin's Press



Next Week on the Blog:  All week we will be featuring Alice in                                                                Wonderland! 



Monday: Review of Splintered by A.G. Howard
Tuesday: Review/Interview/Giveaway of Follow the White Rabbit by Kellie Sheridan
Wednesday: Waiting On Wednesday
Thursday: Review of Looking Glass Wars by Frank Beddor
Friday: Special Alice in Wonderland Feature!
Saturday: The Gals night off - Unless we think of something awesome we have to share :)

As always, if you are a fellow blogger, feel free to leave links to your mailbox posts in the comments and we will visit you as well! :) Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. I've been thinking about requesting Waterfell...I've promised myself that once I get two of my other review books finished I will. I love Alice in Wonderland so I'll be looking forward to it! Have a good week ladies!

    My Sunday Post

    ReplyDelete

I love comments :) Feedback,recommends, you name it !